Win a FREE Chandelier from Carolina Rustica.....

Last year, Sheila Hickman was extremely happy when she wone a $440 Emerson Ceiling Fan. This time you can win the gorgeous chandelier shown above. I’ve said it before and I will say it again, Carolina Rustica is one of the most diverse vendors in My Secret Database. And besides that, their one of my favorites too!

Carolina Rustica has one of the most extensive collections of chandeliers, sconces, and other fixtures available online. From the very highest-end lighting manufacturers like Fine Art Lamps, Currey & Company, and Hinkley Lighting to hand-forged lighting like Northeast Lanterns, Arroyo, and Hubbardton Forge, you can find something for every room, style and budget. And right now… All Lighting and Ceiling Fans Ship Free!

Click Here to Read More on My Design Secrets and to Enter Our Giveaway.....