Nothing About Furniture

Those of you who follow us through this blog, or Twitter, or Facebook...know that on many of my posts I talk about personal events of great significance ("I ran this morning"..."My parrot bit me"...etc).  While I am always happy to talk about Furniture and Carolina Rustica, since I think it is such a topic, I realize this can be repetitive sometimes.   So I won't expostulate about the new, great furniture lines we have brought in recently, or how we are busier than we ever have been in June.  What I would like to announce is that we will soon be expanding our retail footprint, doubling it to over 10,000 square feet.   This is the first part of a three-part expansion that will make Carolina Rustica one of the largest high-end furniture retailers in the region.  

Expanding in an uncertain economy can be scary.  We have not truly emerged from the recession, and homeowners are all feeling the pinch.  Where the market goes from here is anyone's guess (and don't let them tell you otherwise!).  So we feel particularly honored that so many of our great customers have placed their trust in us by continuing to order, again and again, resulting in over a 25% sales increase over last year to date.

We will continue to strive to bring you the best value for our high-end furniture lines that are available today.   More importantly (and since I said I wasn't going to talk about furniture) we will continue to work our hardest to exceed your expectations in every way, and live up to the trust you have placed in us.  This is the most competitive environment I have ever seen in my 16 years in the business, so earning your business is something we are proud of, and take extremely seriously.

Now, have I ever told you about our new bunny......?